UECIDE: A New Fork of the IDE

I replaced the avrdude and avrdude conf from 1.5.2 and after some messing with coms I get it working:

loop= 1733355 solution count= 4                                                 +----------------+                                                              |. . Q . . . . . |                                                              |. . . . . Q . . |                                                              |. . . Q . . . . |                                                              |. Q . . . . . . |                                                              |. . . . . . . Q |                                                              |. . . . Q . . . |                                                              |. . . . . . Q . |                                                              |Q . . . . . . . |                                                              +----------------+

Copy paste from serial terminal.. A problem, though..

The COM:

1. it does not change the bottom COM number immediately after its change in Serial port menu item
  2. after successful flashing I cannot start serial terminal (nothing happens), I have to restart uecide
  3. still I cannot find the way how to flash each time, I am getting COM6 element not find.. Upload works rock solid with 152 and 101, and I am using the avrdude+conf from 152 - so that must be an issue with uecide (it blocks somehow the serial com, interestingly the led blinks, so it accesses the port actually, but stops with that error, crazy)

term.jpg