Go Down

Topic: How to reconnect the MKR to WIFi (Read 6095 times) previous topic - next topic

D6equj5

@ D6equj5

Did you do the firmware update ?

That fixes almost all the connection issues.Even my BETA version MKR is exceptionally stable since the upgrade.

Excellent, thank you. No I did not "do the firmware upgrade" (presumably not a dance). 
I gave as much info, to go on, as was necessary. Usually I found giving lots of unnecessary code, distracts the helper into critisising the coding style and belittling the requester so I tend not to give code where not necessary.
Thanks again.
Thank you
D6

ballscrewbob

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Hoffmakl

I don't understand how you solve the problem.

I'm using:
  • - MKR1000 - ATMEL 2015 AMW25-MR510PB Rev.R3
  • - IDE 1.8.10.0
  • - WiFi101 Firemware WINC 1501 Model B (19.5.2)  - current available firmware

I have found that the status (status = WiFi.begin(ssid, pass);) always remains in the staus == WL_CONNECTED.
(as described by Aquaponics2016)

When I reboot my Router (WiFi - Access Point for the MKR1000) - the status is "WL_CONNECTED"  and will not changed to WL_CONNECT_FAILED, or WL_CONNECTION_LOST or WL_DISCONNECTED.

After the reboot of the router the WiFi connection will not be re-established.
Is that works as designed?
- no experience with C++, my first steps with MKR1000 -

Go Up