Looking for an RGB LED addressable strip 1 LED per segment

Honestly, I don't know what could be going wrong with your setup besides perhaps a lack of current. If you are driving these only from USB power, that may be the issue, but I don't know. It should still run at the very least the first sequence or a single pixel being lit, chasing from the beginning of the string to the end. The others will start to draw more current. 90 pixels at 20mA is 1.8A - something your USB connection will not provide. But the single chase should work because it's only drawing 20mA at a time.

So your next step is to try and run it with an external power supply like I do. Run the UNO from your computer (so you can keep uploading sketches to it without having to reconnect/disconnect each time.) But connect the string's power wires to an external power supply. An old computer PSU works great. Mine provides 30A on the 5V line which is plenty to drive a full 5 meter string at full power, 60mA each (9.6A total.) Make sure you connect the PSU's ground to the UNO's ground. Let it rip. Report back.