analog out 0-10V With Arduino for lighting control

Hi,
I'm going to try both schematics that Delta uploaded, they are very clear! Thanks!
I can't find the LT1466 (single supply rail to rail op-amp) where I live (Brussels).
There are tones of references for single supply rail to rail op-amps on the net; I'm a little bit lost.
At the shop I use to go, they have the TL081 and LM741, but I don't know if they are rail to rail (I don't see any info about it in the datasheet).
Could anyone tell me other “typical” single supply rail to rail op-amps to replace the LT1466 in this schematics?
For the transistor's schematic I was going to use a tip 120, is it ok?

Sorry for my ignorance.
Felix

Ignorance is fine, not everyone is good with electronics. You really should use a single supply style op-amp but rail to rail is not necessary if you increase the V1 voltage to say 12V. You could use an LM124 (or LM324 they tend to be more common) which is single supply but only goes to about 1.5V of supply so at 12V it should be capable of 10.5V max. I don't know what type of lighting controller your using, or what it will do if you exceed 10V, so be careful.

A TIP120 should be ok, also note that the transistor circuit will work in the reverse manner to expected. IE the op amp circuit will output high voltages for high duty cycle, but the transistor one will output low values for high duty cycle.