Arduino forum Ireland

I searched and didn't find one, so I am considering setting up an Irish forum to support all aspects of electronic design, with special emphasis on the Arduino development platform for both learning and project development...

I'm not inexperienced with running a forum and with a background in electronics, I should be able to produce something of quality... all that's needed is the interest...

I have no idea if there are enough Arduino hackers to warrant a dedicated forum for our little country... so, if anyone is interested... please post back...
Mike

PS, I can have a board up and running within a week, if the interest is there... :grin:

I have added a temporary category to my main site (not electronics related) in order to build the forum structure and make a few posts outlining some ideas... Have also started work on what I call my Arduino Test Station image included...

Hello Mike

I am in Ireland, and have just started learning and playing around with the Arduino.... I thought I was the only one :slight_smile:
However in a well known shop here in Dublin, they told me that they have sold plenty of them ....

Keep me posted

regards
Glenn

Ps I just found http://www.tog.ie/ and also MU Makers Club - YouTube

Hi Guys,

a webshop in Ireland where you might find some useful information and shields,
www.altelectronics.co.uk it's based in Kildare (Athy)
have fun,
Aurelian