Is this UNO counterfeit? (last one of these, I promise)

Stonent, how do you really know if it was real? And how can I really tell mine was counterfeit? It came in a pretty Arduino box too.

I put mine on a flatbed scanner and got an image of each side, and downloaded the detailed photos from this site, and fiddled with photos from both sources until they were the same size and location on my computer screen, and flipped back and forth between the two with my photo software using my arrow keys while I looked all around the two images. And many many details looked the same as far as I can tell, but that RESET label was in two different places and two different orientations. It took me a while to spot it, but no doubt it was printed from a different silk screen (or whatever the method was).

It can take a bit of work to prove one's different from another, and I am not even sure how you can ever prove two things are the same. Nonetheless, once I find the labels are different (or find differences like in my other "counterfeit" postings), can people confirm that that is proof positive of a counterfeit? Or do genuine Arduino boards ever have label placement, fonts, additional pin numbers, or bad Italy maps, that differ from the photos on this site?

I want to complain vigorously if I am certain they sold me counterfeits, but I want to be certain! Intellectual property and trademark rights are important - for one thing, they feed my family.