My day out

The other week I had to visit our Newcastle office for the first time. It's in the centre of the city so I caught the train and walked from the station. Unusually for me I managed to misplace myself but having looked at the office location on Google Maps I knew it was near Maplins. I stopped a local and enquired directions to Maplins.

"Why, man, you don't want to go there, they're so expensive..."

dannable:
The other week I had to visit our Newcastle office for the first time. It's in the centre of the city so I caught the train and walked from the station. Unusually for me I managed to misplace myself but having looked at the office location on Google Maps I knew it was near Maplins. I stopped a local and enquired directions to Maplins.

"Why, man, you don't want to go there, they're so expensive..."

That Geordie was a canny one.

I thought Maplins was a holiday camp :wink:

Both get their name from the same place!

dannable:
Both get their name from the same place!

Yep. Maplin Sands in the Thames estuary.

Hi-de-hiiiiiiii

If Boris Johnson, the mayor of London, gets his way, there'll be building an airport there.

Hi-de-hoooooo 8)

Yes they showed the comedy show here in Australia.

Tom...

Henry_Best:
If Boris Johnson, the mayor of London, gets his way, there'll be building an airport there.

Good thing AliG saved Staines then.

(WestSide is da best....)

Hi,
Unfortunately they aired his show to.

Tom...... :sob:

TomGeorge:
Hi,
Unfortunately they aired his show to.

Tom...... :sob:

Two words: "Keep It Real"

Hi,

It doesn't sound as if they let you out of the asylum all that often.

They let me out twice a week.

Tom...... :fearful: