ShiftPWM support topic. Latest update: Schematics, high power LED's, LED strips

Hi guys,

Sorry I have not been responding too much in this topic lately. I have been a bit busy.

I completely rewrote the ShiftPWM documentation. Now there is a function reference, a load estimator and schematics for regular LED's, high power LED's and LED strips. Please let me know if you are missing something or if I made any errors.

I also added a schematic for a push-pull line driver for when you have issues driving long signal wires.

I also update the ShiftPWM code base:

• Moved some initialization into the library: cleaner sketches, easier to switch between SPI and no SPI.
  • Added optional load balancing: shift the PWM phase by 8 PWM bits for every register. This will distribute the current peeks more evenly.
  • Added Leonardo compatibility

And finally I opened a web shop where you can buy boards to drive 350mA high power LED's and LED strips.

Now that I got this done, I finally have time to work on the matrix version to get it up to par with the normal version, so I can officially release it. To answer ematson's question: I will rewrite the matrix version to inlcude a no-spi option as well.

So check it out at www.elcojacobs.com/shiftpwm