Cheap UHF spectrum analyzer (and RC tx rx) using RFM22 module

Okay

thanx for confirming that . so for example if the RF22 radio max output is 17-20dBs then if i transmit next the the analyzer i will see a 20 dB jump in the graph but so if it was -120 it will be -100 or around there.

regarding the Antenna issue , all i really wanna test with these unit is if RF equipments is working or not. for example if i have a 433mhz remote i just want to Tx next to it and see a jump in the graph so Accuracy is not that big of a problem. what i think i would do is make a small Antenna relay board with antenna's made for 900mhz, 433mhz and 600mhz and when i switch between them the reply will latch to the correct antenna Automatically i know its not the best but i think it will be best this setup can do.

are you planning on upgrading the Pc app with more functions ?

like to see if you can set a start line on the average incoming signal and the app will update the max output line at the top of the graph and under the setting just show a tab that updates the dB difference between the two lines.

but thank you for all the advice and info looking forward hearing form you regarding the boards