240x64 dots LCD display identification help

I have acquired an LCD made by Casil(part number CGM24064CBWF) but I can't find a user's manual so I was hoping you could help me figure out how to connect it to an Arduino UNO. For communication I'll be using the U8glib library. The LCD is powered by the T6964CFG microcontroller made by Toshiba.

Also, form what I know it may require a -10v input but I thought about using a PC power supply to get it running.

Pictures:

Thanks you for your help!

http://www.telcona.com/fileadmin/user_upload/products/Casil/Telcona-CGM24064.pdf

Oliver

I also believed that, but their model has 20 pins on the right side, mine has 22 and they all seem to be connected to other things.

all seem to be connected to other things

Why do you think so? From your picture it seems that 21 ands 22 are not connected to something.

Oliver

Unfortunately for me they are. It is a bit weird since all the models of LCD displays similar to mine only have 20.

ok, agree... it was not that clear on the other pics.
You could look for the controller datasheet and try to trace the pins to the controller pins. With this approach you could at least figure out the digital input.

Oliver

I traced some of them back, but a couple have traces that go below the LCD's screen, so I can't trace those. I was thinking about pulling it apart(I have 2 more) and seeing exactly what goes where.

Or measure the resistance between the module pin and the controller pin.

Oliver

I'll try it

To anyone following this topic, pin 21 is GND and pin 22 is + for the LCD display. They are linked to the A and K pins on the other side of the board(anode, cathode)