unable to have pulsefire connect

so i'm kinda new to ardunio and not very good at coding. i'm working on a project that requires testing the output of soloar cells, batteries etc. and need a power/voltage logger.

iv seen a couple videos showing how usefull the ardunio is for such things, so i had bought one. and downloaded the program. the program is called "pusefire" which when you open it up. looks like it has a world of tools. however i'm having the problem if it not wanting to connect to ether of my arduino. i have a nano and a one.

error i recive is "err info_chip"
so i run the arduino IDE program and it connects just fine and uploads the sample code just fine.
i made shore that i have the correct chip/speed/com port selected but still no luck.

does anyone know what could be causing this?

Danz409:
the program is called "pusefire" which when you open it up. looks like it has a world of tools.

We are not mind readers! You will have to post a link to wherever there are details about the program - (and what is the correct spelling)?

Is this a program that you upload to an Arduino or is it a program that runs on a PC (and if so what Operating system?)

...R