GSM Shield error when compiling test code.

Hi,

I just received my GSM shield today. I connected it to my UNO and thought id try the test code from here:

I pasted in this one:

But I get an error during compiling that reads:

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.
Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows NT (unknown)), Board: "Arduino Uno"
C:\Users\Helmet Heid\Desktop\ARDUINO\arduino-1.0.6-windows\arduino-1.0.6\libraries\GSM\GSM3ShieldV1ModemVerification.cpp: In member function 'String GSM3ShieldV1ModemVerification::getIMEI()':
C:\Users\Helmet Heid\Desktop\ARDUINO\arduino-1.0.6-windows\arduino-1.0.6\libraries\GSM\GSM3ShieldV1ModemVerification.cpp:72: error: conversion from 'int' to 'String' is ambiguous
C:\Users\Helmet Heid\Desktop\ARDUINO\arduino-1.0.6-windows\arduino-1.0.6\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:61: note: candidates are: String::String(const __FlashStringHelper*)
C:\Users\Helmet Heid\Desktop\ARDUINO\arduino-1.0.6-windows\arduino-1.0.6\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:59: note: String::String(const char*)

I'm pretty new to arduino and finding my feet while I go along. But I'm really not sure what to do about this. Can anyone suggest what's wrong? I'm thinking it might be something to do with the library. I'm using IDE 1.0.6. so it shold already have the GSM library in it

thanks for your help
Craig

Try using an older version of the IDE, say 1.0.5.

Nice one, thanks, this worked.

I also copied the gsm library from 1.0.5. into 1.0.6. and this works too

I have the same problem, please tell me where i can download the GSM library of the older version of Arduino IDE.

Thanks!