MENWIZ: yet another character lcd menu wizard library

Ciao Roberto,
This is what I tried, but I got "57: error: 'bte' was not declared in this scope". I don't know what I did wrong, it was just a test I don't need it at the moment. The Menu frame it's working, I just have to think and put my variable in. (P.S. my project is to control with a stepper the height of my Saw, Planner and shaper ... http://www.bricosergio.it/combinate/Sicar/furore300i%20NEW.htm ... )

//create the menu tree
  r=menu.addMenu(MW_ROOT,NULL,F("MAIN MENU"));                      //create a root menu at first (required)

//---------------  
  s1=menu.addMenu(MW_SUBMENU,r,F("SAW"));                        //add a submenu node 1 to the root menu
    s2=menu.addMenu(MW_VAR,s1,F("ABS Height"));                         //add a terminal node in the menu tree (that is "variable");
      s2=menu.addMenu(MW_VAR,s1,F("REL Move"));                         //add a terminal node in the menu tree (that is "variable");
        s2=menu.addMenu(MW_VAR,s1,F("Zero"));                         //add a terminal node in the menu tree (that is "variable");
          s2=menu.addMenu(MW_VAR,s1,F("Back"));     //add a terminal node (that is "variable"); 
            s2->addVar(MW_ACTION,&bte);                    //create a variable of type "action" 
            s2->setBehaviour(MW_ACTION_CONFIRM,false);         // you don't need action confirmation to emulate Escape button

And in the MENWIZ.h file:

class menwiz{
public:
           menwiz();
  void     begin(void *,int, int);
  void     addSplash(char *,int);
  void     addUsrScreen(void (*f)(), unsigned long);
  void     addUsrNav(int (*f)(), int);
  void     setBehaviour(MW_FLAGS,boolean);
  _menu*   addMenu(int, _menu *, MW_LABEL);
  void     draw();
  void     drawUsrScreen(char *);       //draw user screen(s)
  int      getErrorMessage(boolean); 	//if arg=true, err message is printed to the default Serial terminal, otherwise the function returns error code only
  int      freeRam();
  void     actBTE();