Need Geeky Friends That Wont Geeky Friends

Help me by helping my wife not have to listen to me anymore. I am looking for like minded people that want to chat and help each other learn about just about anything electronic oriented. I dont have anybody I know that is in to the same things I am so I am looking for them here. If you are interested in getting a hold of me my email is aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com. I am still a newbie by far but I have a very strong passion or what most describe as a obsession for learning about anything electronic from building, repairing, to hacking. Thanks in advance to all that have viewed this post. Hope to hear from at least a few of you !

aandlsilverandgold:
Help me by helping my wife not have to listen to me anymore. I am looking for like minded people that want to chat and help each other learn about just about anything electronic oriented. I dont have anybody I know that is in to the same things I am so I am looking for them here. If you are interested in getting a hold of me my email is aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com. I am still a newbie by far but I have a very strong passion or what most describe as a obsession for learning about anything electronic from building, repairing, to hacking. Thanks in advance to all that have viewed this post. Hope to hear from at least a few of you !

Well - you've found this forum - so go get yourself an Arduino and start hacking and posting!

If you are more into general electronics, then check out the Electro Tech forum as well: http://www.electro-tech-online.com/

Good luck, and welcome.

Look for a local Hackerspace.

Where are you located?

Check the Arduino user map for people/groups close to you.