contact moderator cancel account

Please cancel my account. I am new to robotics and arduino. My question yesterday was very basic. But the hateful remarks on the forum was more then I can take. Who needs this kind of help. I tried to find a link to cancel my account but could not find one.

19moses58:
Please cancel my account. I am new to robotics and arduino. My question yesterday was very basic. But the hateful remarks on the forum was more then I can take. Who needs this kind of help. I tried to find a link to cancel my account but could not find one.

Probably not required. Just don't visit here if you wish, and I'm sure there will be no one trying to communicate with you while you are away. I think you can delete your e-mail address and PM messages (if presently configured) in your Profile page.

Lefty

Dear 19moses58

Cross-posting is frowned upon in every forum. I didn't see any hateful remarks in the reply.
Some, shall we say, "direct language" was used like "get rid of this crap" which is not exactly the kind of language we wish people would use over here.

Still you were getting help and assistance.

I'm sorry if you took that badly. I've pointed out to the user involved that the his reply was not properly worded.

If you don't want to participate in the community anymore just logout and never come back, although this would be a bit excessive don't you think? :slight_smile:

Yes it seems a bit extreem. We were all new to arduino at one time. I have never jioned a forum before yesterday. Yes I made some mistakes. My code was provided by the maker of the motor sheild. I assumed it was needed as part of my code. Newbie's my not be able to express their problem as well as long time arduino users. So in summary i still have a code ploblem and no answer. I will take your advice and log out never to return. Hopfully I will find a website with people who are more patient with people who are new to robotics and arduino. Thanks

Didn't you get any answers? I think your problem was pointed quite well, would you like to try and fix that in "your" code? Your choice if not, so no hard feelings.

Cheers,
Kari