i2c keypad and setHoldTime

how can i insert Hold Time on i2c keypad it isn't included in i2c keypad library can i use it ?

Please post your code so that we can see what you have done so far.
A link to the library you are using would also help.

Can you please explain what you want to do in the context of your code ?
It sounds like you want to set the time a key must be held before it is recognised but without a fuller explanation it is impossible to know.

this is my code

TELIKOS_SYNAGEMOS.pde (11 KB)

Assuming that by setHoldTime is used to set the time that a key is held before it is recognised then the library does not seem to have such a method. You could consider modifying the library to include such a method (or a fixed time) but can you please confirm the meaning of setHoldTime and why it is important to you ?

because when i press a button i take 3 times this button for example when i press the 3 i take 33333

If you press the button (key) 3 times I would expect to only get 3 values.

Does the get_key method return a value :
(a) When a key is pressed
or
(b) when a key is released

When a key is pressed

enterpc:
When a key is pressed

Have you tried applying debouncing code to the reply from get_key ?
Read the keypad. Start a timer. When the timer finishes read it again. If it is the same accept the key, if not, do it again until the 2 readings match.

enterpc:
how can i insert Hold Time on i2c keypad it isn't included in i2c keypad library can i use it ?

If you are using G.D. Young's Keypad_I2C arduino_keypads/Keypad_I2C at master · joeyoung/arduino_keypads · GitHub library then the answer is yes. His library inherits from the keypad library which provides a public function for setting the hold time.

setHoldTime(unsigned int time)

http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/Keypad#Functions

But his library requires that you are using an I2C port expander. So if you are not using that, and/or you are using one of the other I2C keypads then this info will mean nothing to you.