Arduino->USB Host Shield->Bluetooth Dongle->Android Device

Hey guys
I'm relatively to Programming but my friends and i are doing a project. My part of the project is to use an Arduino Duemilanove, a Sparkfun USB Host Shield, and a Bluetooth Dongle to receive data from an android via bluetooth.

The Arduino and the USB Host Shield are connected by male connecter strips in all the Arduino's Pins.

I do not know how to code the Arduino such that it can activate the bluetooth module and connect to the Android and then receive data from it.

Can Anyone Help my friends and i?
Our Deadline on which we have to present our whole project is July 21st 2011...
I have explored all possibilities and this is my last resort....
Thanks for any help anyone can provide...

no solution, you might follow this link - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,64693.0.html - to get started ....

I'm not quite sure but I think as BT Dongles usually need specific PC drivers you'll need to write a "Arduino driver" - too much work if there is no ready made libary around, you don't have the datasheets and don't have any experience.

You could get yourself a BT-Serial module (like this one) and simply use it like a ordinary serial connection.

thanks guys we will check out the links but buying extra materials is no longer an option for us as we have been constrained by time.
I believe the problem i was having was due to the fact that i did not have the library for the USB Host Shield 2.0 library.
However i greatly appreciate the road that has been suggested that we follow.