2 servers 1 ip little help.

So recently I got into the whole networking thing and started doing many things through the internet. EG FTP HTTP. I bought a domain so I could connect to my servers such as minecraft ventrilo and most importantly FTP. I had set a DMZ to my main computer so that I wouldnt have to worry about port forwarding etc.

I few weeks ago I bought a USB NAS type thing so I could plug my drives into it. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150768775131?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 Very nice and i can connect through 192.168.0.21 The only problem I am facing is that I currently have two FTP servers (one for my main computer) and the other for this little device.

Trying to port forward it I am having no such luck. It either doesnt work or connects me to my computer. The closest I got was port forwarding it on port 80 and it held on 'Trying to fetch welcome message' or something similar. Then all of a sudden it timed out. I was wondering if there is any way around this and if I could change my current link:

ftp://trevorb.info to something like when I try and connect ftp://trevorb.info:770 Or something like that. Thank you very much Trevor BOultwood

To put it simple. Can I set it so on port 100 I can connect to one and on port 200 I can connect to the other. And will disabling the DMZ do any thing?

not sure what any of this has to do with Arduino really....

a DMZ essentially pushes all external ports to that one PC thinking that is the computer that will handle all external access items.

Remove the DMZ and port forward individually to the appropriate computer for what you are trying to access and i think you'll be fine.

Save your self time and $$$ and get a cheap router to operate from behind.