Go Down

Topic: Home Automation - Via Powerline Modem TDA5051 - I2C (Read 14345 times) previous topic - next topic

SamirTafesh

Dear Mega-hz,
The project is finalized, and it is giving good result, please check the demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUbpu3sr3Cc&t=415s

my email samir.tafesh at gmail com

regards
Samir Tafesh

mega-hz

i already send a email to you, pls check your spam!

SamirTafesh

Dear mega-hz,

Sorry, i have not received any email from your side, would you please resend
samir.tafesh at gmail dot com

regards
Samir Tafesh

mega-hz

williammatias

bom dia, esse circuito e possivel aplica a outros protocolos de rede

hussain53

I bought a esp-01 from w11stop.com and was getting the same problem, the code was not burning in the esp01 but then i came to know that I am making a mistake, to burn the code in esp8266 the 0 pin should be grounded.

leocat3

Hi, Samir!
Interest in low-speed PLS modems there still present?
Maybe my modem is interesting?
https://hackaday.io/project/21492-arduino-shield-as-powerline-plc-modem

AlessandraP

mega-hz

Hi, Samir!
Interest in low-speed PLS modems there still present?
Maybe my modem is interesting?
https://hackaday.io/project/21492-arduino-shield-as-powerline-plc-modem
That looks really great!
I have big interest in this projekt!
What is the state of the firmware?
How does one setup the adress for each Device?

koshala123

Oct 26, 2017, 11:52 am Last Edit: Nov 06, 2017, 06:10 am by koshala123
Even I did this project , using his  radio head measter code , and the radio head server example , it was a success , didn't test the range still . The problem I have is the range is so low . In our schematic I used a varessistor just in case if there is a voltage spike .

Watcher

Nov 04, 2017, 10:57 am Last Edit: Nov 04, 2017, 10:59 am by Watcher
Hi all

I have also been experimenting with the same chip. I have desinged an arduino micro compatible board with built-in PLC module . See picture.

Howver I am getting mixed results when transmitting with the PLC various control packets using software serial port at at 1200 bbs.

Se below a typical example

Code: [Select]

PLC Out Packet:B C FE FF FE EF FD 1 65 52 68

PLC In: Packet 1ST ATTEMPT  : B F FE FF FE EF FD 11 65 52 68 -> wrong - CRC fails
                     2ND ATTEMPT  : B C FE FF FE EF FD 31 65 52 68 -> wrong - CRC fails

PLC Out Packet: F 1 65 1 52 EF FF FF FF 1 FE 1 1 AF EE     
PLC In   Packet: F 1 65 1 52 EF FF FF FF 1 FE 1 1 AF EE   -> correct

The last two bytes of the packets are CRC bytes to check correct reception of the packet.

Anyone has anything to suggest ?

ASIF01

Hello...
I am working on Home automation through power line communication.
Need some help

Watcher

Hello...
I am working on Home automation through power line communication.
Need some help

Very descriptive and to the point your post!

koshala123

Hi all

I have also been experimenting with the same chip. I have desinged an arduino micro compatible board with built-in PLC module . See picture.

Howver I am getting mixed results when transmitting with the PLC various control packets using software serial port at at 1200 bbs.

Se below a typical example

Code: [Select]

PLC Out Packet:B C FE FF FE EF FD 1 65 52 68

PLC In: Packet 1ST ATTEMPT  : B F FE FF FE EF FD 11 65 52 68 -> wrong - CRC fails
                     2ND ATTEMPT  : B C FE FF FE EF FD 31 65 52 68 -> wrong - CRC fails

PLC Out Packet: F 1 65 1 52 EF FF FF FF 1 FE 1 1 AF EE     
PLC In   Packet: F 1 65 1 52 EF FF FF FF 1 FE 1 1 AF EE   -> correct

The last two bytes of the packets are CRC bytes to check correct reception of the packet.

Anyone has anything to suggest ?

Mr. watcher , I would like to know what were you range test results , mine were soo poor . I Uploaded the Radio head library and made The same schematic which was made by the person who started this topic on this forum, Any suggestions to increase the Range ?

Watcher

Nov 06, 2017, 11:09 am Last Edit: Nov 06, 2017, 11:10 am by Watcher
Mr. watcher , I would like to know what were you range test results , mine were soo poor . I Uploaded the Radio head library and made The same schematic which was made by the person who started this topic on this forum, Any suggestions to increase the Range ?
What do you mean by range in this case? If you mean how far apart they are, I have only tested everything within the same room, connected to different mains outlets.

Go Up