Secret vehicle compartment opened by using stock button combination

cr0sh:
$100.00? $1000.00? $10,000.00?
Actually, that last amount is about it - because if you try to deposit that amount (or transfer such amounts) at least here in America - there's a whole process you have to wait through, so they can make sure it isn't a drug money transaction or something else nefarious. Now - if it were $9,999.00 - it would probably go right on through, but who really knows in our lovely post 9/11 OMGTERRORISTS!!!1111!!!eleventy! world... So I imagine they would confiscate your 10Gs of money if they found it on you - and especially if it were "hidden" in a lock-box or elsewhere in your car.

I'm stunned . Didn't think they would allow this to get passed in the States.
In Australia it used to be $10,000 for a few years but now its been reduced to $5000. Thats the way they do it .
I went to get $1000 from the Post Office by way of Money Order and had to supply my drivers licence and place of residence which they typed into their computer . Makes you think.

scottiejmurray- hope you will ignore this aside and let us know how it goes with pictures . A previous post reminded you- you can post your pictures directly on to this site! When all else becomes doubtful a post hole digger and a length of plastic pipe with ends makes the best safe.