Power LED Shield V2

I can't guarantee the Power LED Shield will drive those LEDs. The site is light on spec data, but the info posted by others suggests they could work. The Power LED Shield can handle up to 36V input voltage and can deliver up to 33V to the LEDs. As long as you don't get one that needs more than 33V on any of the colors, you should be OK. But it will be close. The 36V supply linked by TheDOdblG would work well.

You can't (at least you shouldn't) drive something like a fan with the LED drivers. They are constant current drivers and will push as much voltage as necessary to achieve the desired current. Fans and most other electrical devices require a specific voltage and will draw as much current as necessary to do what they need. LEDs are "different" in that they require a constant current value at whatever voltage is necessary to obtain the current. This is why LEDs are sometimes rated with a range of voltage rather than a specific voltage.

I have another product coming soon that controls fans and has the DS18B20 and a real time clock too. It's for aquarium and similar projects.

You can order the Power LED Shield with any combination or number of driver modules. My site doesn't show it because it would be a zillion different options. But email/PM me if you want to order a board with a custom selection of drivers.

I'm really happy to see that link to wattsupply.com. I have had a hard time finding sources of 36V supplies. They seemed so common when I started designing the V2 board. But once I released it, I couldn't find the 36V supplies as easily!

Cheers!