Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Programming Questions / Re: TinyGPS data parsing & vie...
Last post by /dev - Today at 02:50 pm
Are you using the exact code in reply #31?

If not, post the code you have tried in [code]tags, so it [/code]

Code: [Select]
 ... looks
     like this,

or attach it if it's >9K.

And describe what is happening (or NOT happening).

I suspect your wiring to be incorrect. Check your wiring with this one:

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/easy-driver-hook-up-guide

And enter the code provided in this sparkfun tutorial.
Bar Sport / Re: [OT ITA] Lo spamm bar
Last post by Etemenanki - Today at 02:48 pm
Be', certo, se cerchi bene, qualcosa di decente si riesce comunque a trovarlo ... :D
Deutsch / Re: Bodenfeuchtigkeitssensor m...
Last post by Tommy56 - Today at 02:48 pm
Die von Dir angegebene Seite funktioniert nicht.

Ich halte es für wenig wahrscheinlich für ein langes Leben des DHT.

Gruß Tommy
Software / Re: I2C, non parte
Last post by Salvatore765 - Today at 02:47 pm
Ripeto: io caricherei il firmware AT sulla WeMos e userei WiFiEsp per interagirci.
Rieccomi dopo un pò di tempo qui, ho avuto un bel pò da fare ultimamente!
Ho ripreso il progetto e mi trovo in difficoltà con questo tuo consiglio, caricare un firmware AT sulla scheda.
Ho provato a seguire la tua guida, ma non riesco a capire che parte seguire per utenti windows!
Sono arrivato a scaricare L'esp flash download tool v2.3, ma non capisco ora quali e quanti .bin devo caricare, questo è solo il mio primo ed iniziale problema
Audio / Re: 555 Timer as a Square Osc?
Last post by LassiV - Today at 02:46 pm
Hi all

I think to write here because quite near to my subject.

I want to control PWM fans with arduino. I try arduino own analogWrite, but because crappy (500hz) frecuenzy fans keep annoing sound.

Now think is that easiest to use 555 timer to keep up that frecuency about 20-25khz.

Just thinking how i get easiest way to do arduino + 555 chip PWM controller what give output 25khz frecuenzy and i can control pwm signal with arduino. What is easiest way do this with 555 timer.

Try to get all works with passive components, not need more chips after arduino and 555 timer.

PWM fans use that pwm signal only driving, fans get power with different wire. 555 only need give pwm signal not need current so much, thats why i think i can put 555 output pin directly on pwm fans (pwm signal pin).

All hint and tips are welcome.
Software / Re: Pin input non va.
Last post by Stilita - Today at 02:45 pm
Per funziona che cosa intendi? che tipo di prove hai fatto?
Ho messo il classico led, e\o il voltmetro.
Come detto credo siano i pin seriali che influiscono, perchè solo cambiando i pin senza modifiche ulteriori
funziona come da manuale...
Project Guidance / Re: Learning about esc, bldc m...
Last post by slipstick - Today at 02:44 pm
What ESCs are you using ? A constant beeping usually means that the ESC can't recognise a valid input signal. Your code doesn't seem to contain anything to change the PWM frequency (normally around 500Hz for most Arduinos).

Standard RC ESCs (and servos) normally expect a 50Hz signal with a 1-2ms pulse so I'm surprised that any of them will work with a 500Hz PWM signal. The code you're using looks better suited to driving a brushed motor without an ESC i.e. via a MOSFET/transistor.

OTOH I'm fairly new to this so I may have missed something.

Steve
Programming Questions / Re: direction (course) from ti...
Last post by /dev - Today at 02:43 pm
is there a way to use your code with adafruit gps?
Yes, NeoGPS supports all GPS devices that output the standard set of NMEA sentences, like RMC and GGA.  Many people have used NeoGPS with the Adafruit GPS devices.  It will not void your warranty.  ;)

If you are using the logging functions:  There is one peciliarity of that shield: it has an SD card reader and a MTK3329 GPS device, and there are actually two ways to log information with that shield:

1)  Parse GPS information with a library (Adafruit_GPS or NeoGPS) and write whatever you want to the SD card, using an Arduino library for the SD card.  To retrive the logged data, just remove the SD card an open the SD file in your computer.

*  The Adafruit example just writes the raw NMEA data to the SD card.  There are many NMEA utilities for using the raw data.

*  The NeoGPS example will write parsed values (e.g., lat/lon) in a CSV file format, not the raw NMEA characters.  You can configure NeoGPS to enable or disable the GPS fields you want, and you can modify the sketch to change the format of the file.  It is easy to import a CSV file into a spreadsheet, and there are many utilities that take CSV files of "Geo" information.

2)  Send a command to the MTK3329 GPS device that enables its internal non-volatile memory.  Adafruit does not recommend this technique, as there is limited space, a different sketch is required to retrieve the information from the GPS device (not the SD card), and you do not have any control over the format of the saved information.  A NeoGPS sketch could start and stop the logging function, but you would still have to use a different sketch to retrieve the information from the GPS device.

Adafruit recommends the first approach, as do I.  I also recommend saving parsed data, not raw.  The log file will be 5 to 10 times smaller.  I don't know your application, but this could affect battery life or system responsiveness.

If you are not using the logging functions, I would not suggest using the Adafruit library: it does not validate the checksum on GPS data.  When combined with a software serial connection, it could produce invalid locations.

Cheers,
/dev
Deutsch / Re: ESP8266 Hoflampensteuerung...
Last post by xbow42 - Today at 02:43 pm
solche 10W-hoch-Power-White-LED-Licht-Lampe sind es.

Hohe Leistung super helle LED-Licht
Lange Lebensdauer LED
Hervorragend fuer Lichtquellen fuer Videokamera, Aquarium, Dekoration Licht, etc
Leistung: 10W
Spannung: 9V ~ 11V DC
: 1000mA
Lichtstrom: 1000 ~ 1100lm
Betrachtungswinkel: 120 Grad
Farbtemperatur: 6000-6500K
Emitting Farbe: Weiss

Datenblatt hab ich leider noch nicht dazu gefunden, ich suche mal danach im Netz
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy