wire Reef Angel Relay Box to Mega

Hello everyone,

My name is Jason and I am brand new to the Arduino world...this is also my first post so i apologize if I put it in the wrong discussion area. Just an quick into.....I became interested in Arduino when i started researching Aquarium controllers. I decided it would be fun to have a pet project and build my own. So far things are going well. I currently have an Arduino Mega, TinyRTC from Sainsmart, a 7" Sainsmart touch screen LCD, the multi-circuit board from Atlas scientific along with their PH and EZO chips with sensors, and a temp probe also from Atlas. Everything is connected and so far everything is working great! Just to mention...I have no experience in coding or circuitry. I have been teaching myself and learning from this forum and google as much as possible.

So now to my question. I would like to add a relay box to my project but I do not want to build my own due to lack of knowledge and confidence. I would feel much safer buying one that was professionally made. I contacted Reef Angel and asked if i could connect their 8 socket relay box directly to a mega and the said YES.....they also mentioned to look at the eagle files on their site to see the pinouts for the box. I have stared at those schematics and i will admit I have no idea how to interpret them. I could take some guesses but I wanted to post here to see if anyone has done this. If anyone can help me determine how to connect this box to the Mega I would greatly appreciate it.

The link to the product is: http://www.reefangel.com/order.aspx under the Replacement Parts section.

I have also attached the Eagle files for the Reef Angel Main board as well as the Relay Board.

Again any help would be appreciated.

main61.zip (114 KB)

relay81.zip (83.6 KB)