Sensor activated vibration.

yeah sorry about that, basically I want an electronic wristband that vibrates when it is in a vehicles blind spot. I don't have much knowledge in electronics (as you may have noticed!).
I basicly need something on the vehicle that will send a signal to the wristband (which a cyclist will be wearing) which will allow it to vibrate. So when the cyclist gets within, say, 2 meters of the vehicle's blind-spot they are alerted by the wristband.
So when the wristband picks up the signal it will have to vibrate almost instantly. I'm not too sure about how much power it will take, but the transmitting signal will be on the vehicle so it will be powered from the car's/lorries battery I guess, the receiver will be on the wristband so the power supply will have to be quite compact and portable.

Its for my degree show so it doesn't have to be super reliable,its just a model that gives a good indication of how the product will work. Can it be done for something like £50 - £100? Also, where is the best place to get the parts I would need?

Again sorry for being vague I'm not that knowledgeable about the terminology.

Cheers