[Arduino Uno] Ethernet Shield and SD card - Reading Images

I'm trying to connect the ethernet with the SD card so it can get all the images that are available in the SD card to show up. The problem is, all the examples/tutorials that I found they get the images/texts one by one writing in the code. :frowning:

I'm using a camera connected with arduino and I've to take pictures and post them online. The camera is working just fine, my problem is get this photos and put them all in a page. Basically, every time that a new photo is taken the system should upload a new photo in the page, without delete the others. :slight_smile:

Reading a file from the SD card is easy. But, the data for a picture is useless as far as a web browser is concerned. What it wants is the location of the data, as a file.

How/where do you propose to store that data, in a way that a browser can get at it?

PaulS:
Reading a file from the SD card is easy. But, the data for a picture is useless as far as a web browser is concerned. What it wants is the location of the data, as a file.

How/where do you propose to store that data, in a way that a browser can get at it?

Yep, I've to connect this photos with any social media, probably Twitter or Google +. So basically, the pics should ended posted in twitter.