Datura - 6 relay, Web, serial, RTC, dht22 temp sensor, display

Hello, My name's Paolo, from Italy.
I'm a beginner in arduino, but I'd like to show you my first creation Datura.

It's a little project that can help you to drive relays (up to 6).
I designed the project to automate my garden irrigation, but potentially, it can be used for any kind of application that needs to control switches.

In a tipical config you can use a couple of relays to give water to plants every day. Another one to give "concimated" water one a week.
other 2 relays to switch on/off lights, another relay for fan ventilation..
Cool!

It includes:

• web login authentication
  • nokia 5110 display to show the status of hum, temp, and status of each relay.
  • dht22 hum & temp sensor,
  • ethernet shield to control it entire via web.
  • automatic or manual mode
  • ds1307 RTC clock
  • 2 full analytic timers. you can configure up 2 timers for each relay and add a configuration for each day of the week
    (it means you can configure for example to switch on the relay n.4 from 7:30am to 8:00 and 18:00 to 18:02 of thursday).
  • microSD integrated in eth shield to log the status.
  • up to 6 relays
  • name assign to each relay
  • number of relays assignation (only the declared relays will be shown)
  • up to 6 analog sensor to add a control parameter to each relay.
  • Serial configuration allowed (you can change parameters also via pc and serial port.)

I'm forgotting something, but surely i'll remember and add while typing...

The code is quite simple, and I'll surely post under GPL (?), but I still need a little of time for bug fixing.

Follow some pictures..

Any mod or any idea to improve the project?

sistema def.PNG

aa.jpg

Hey, can you please share the code also? it looks similar to something like i'm trying to do and i'd like to learn from your code :slight_smile: also what kind of ethernet shield are you using? thanks.

hello,

you can find the code here:
http://www.thepiper.eu/datura.zip

The ethernet is a standard w5100 based .. something like this:
http://www.ebay.it/itm/2012-Ethernet-W5100-Network-Shield-For-Arduino-UNO-Mega-2560-1280-328-/140901722278?pt=UK_Computing_Other_Computing_Networking&hash=item20ce65a8a6&_uhb=1#ht_4671wt_820

Hi, It look great !!!!!

I try to complied your code with IDE 1.05 but it got error below.

D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In constructor 'RobotControl::RobotControl()':
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: 'LCD_CS' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: 'DC_LCD' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: 'RST_LCD' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In member function 'void RobotControl::begin()':
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXA' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXB' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXC' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXD' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:19: error: 'MUX_IN' was not declared in this scope
D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0.5-windows\arduino-1.0.5\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:22: error: 'BUZZ' was not declared in this scope

Could you please share your idea.

Hi i would like to rebuild this project.- I think it´s really cool! :smiley:
Can anyone share the zip-File with me?- That would be nice!!!
-It´s not longer hosted on http://www.thepiper.eu/datura.zip.
Sorry for my bad englisch.

Thanks, olli

Hi,
Is this project source available somewhere?

Hi guys, sorry for my late reply.
I have not received any post notify in my email.

However, I recently wrote a full tutorial for a contest at http://www.instructables.com/id/Datura-6-relays-automation/.

All files and documentation are included.

the contest will end soon, so, vote my project if you like it.
Thanks, Paolo