Steeper Motor Control with Arduino & A4988

Hi,
I wanna Control a bipolar stepper motor with A4988 stepper motor Driver (Black edition) & Arduino. i have tried several Example from different site but none of these r working.. I am not sure what's wrong but i think connection btn them is not correct. I am not so good in Electronics..
Can Anyone Provide me complete connection diagram between Arduino, ,A4988 & stepper motor ????

I suppose you had a look here:
Pololu - A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Black Edition (basic connection)
and here:
Pololu - A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Black Edition(connection with different motor types)

So you have to be a lot more specific about your problem. make a schematic, take some pictures describe your problem as accurate as possible

HEY
If i wanna replace the micro controller with arduino then what would be the connection ??
And what will be the code for arduino...???

The arduino IS a microcontroller (plus some) You can chose almost any digital out pin for step and dir. Avoid 0 and 1 sice they are used for hardware serial

Can i replace This easy driver with a4988 driver??
Is there any change need in coding?????
http://bildr.org/2011/06/easydriver/

The Sparkfun website EasyDriver - Stepper Motor Driver - ROB-12779 - SparkFun Electronics says that the easydriver defaults to 1/8 microstepping whereas the Pololu A4988 defaults to full steps. Both can be adjusted with external connections. The A4988 can do 1/16 microstepping.

There is a risk that code written for the easydriver will assume 1/8 microstepping which would try to make a motor connected to a default A4988 rotate 8 times too many steps.

...R