Single Sided Board without TTL conversion

Hi Everybody,

I just want to find out if anybody has made a eagle layout of a board without any ttl conversion on it. ie, no serial or usb. I've got a few projects that I want to make, but they don't need any communication access, atleast nothing permanent. I've been looking on the net for boards and I even tried modifying the original ss board schematics, but after changing the schematic I need to repopulate the board and then I can't seem to get it singe sided. I'd like to make the boards myself and I would like to have layout in eagle. Is there such a package available or shall I try again with eagle ?

Regards,
Tom

What are your other requirements, eg do you have a size requirement? Does it need to be compatible with standard shields? Pin order need to be the same?

The simplest way to go would be to etch one of the serial single sided boards that are floating around, and just not use the communications bits. Just install the power section, the microcontroller, the reset stuff etc.

Alternatively, if you have something else in mind, eg trying to get it very small, or have specific pins available (e.g. servo connectors or something) I might be interested in mucking around in Eagle to help out.

Alex