Suggestion for where to buy arduino related products

Hello,
I was a newbie for the arduino, usually like to do some small projects. When i first come into contact with the open hardware and the arduino, i was immediately attracted by its strong function and easy to use. now i want to start a project with arduino, so i would like to ask you generally where to buy the electronic products related to the arduino(I located in Japan, and i was a student, so the budget has a little bit nervous )? Thanks!

I think seeedstudio is a trusty/cheap store.

seeedstudio really is a famous company in open hardware community, and recently, i came across a store (link removed by admin) occasionally when i finding the Fusion PCB service. Its products is similar to the seeedstudio but the price is lower.

sasorhitomo,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Arduino. There is much to explore.

To find Arduino resellers, you might start here:

About 2/3 of the way down the page you will find the following, with links:

Japan: MechaRoboShop, Switch Science, Strawberry Linux, Techand, MicroFan, Kyohritsu, TechShare, Androciti

There are probably many other resellers as well.

Good luck and let us know what you build!

Michael

eried:
I think seeedstudio is a trusty/cheap store.

Thank you eried! I have see the seeedstudio, its products are complete.

barak:
seeedstudio really is a famous company in open hardware community, and recently, i came across a store (link removed by admin) occasionally when i finding the Fusion PCB service. Its products is similar to the seeedstudio but the price is lower.

Thank you! but i can't see the link..

[quote author=michael shiloh link=topic=139781.msg1050089#msg1050089 date=1356863813]
sasorhitomo,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Arduino. There is much to explore.

To find Arduino resellers, you might start here:

About 2/3 of the way down the page you will find the following, with links:

Japan: MechaRoboShop, Switch Science, Strawberry Linux, Techand, MicroFan, Kyohritsu, TechShare, Androciti

There are probably many other resellers as well.

Good luck and let us know what you build!

Michael
[/quote]yeah, my classmate's arduino UNO was bought from arduino.cc.

For low cost small quantity components I like these guys:
http://www.taydaelectronics.com/
leds, resistors, caps, transistors, diodes, shift registers, temperature ICs, crystals, etc...

For sensor modules, shields, lcds, etc.. I usually use ebay.

--- bill

sasorhitomo:

barak:

Thank you! but i can't see the link..

To avoid the suspicion of advertising... just search (removed by a moderator) in the google

barak:
To avoid the suspicion of advertising

Incorrect. The link was removed because the vendor is blatantly violating the Arduino trademark.