My Self Balancing robot -Mini Bot Full documentation

Attached the full documentation of my small self balancing robot with codes included.
Share, Build and have fun.

Will be glad for feedback.
Arkadi.

// Links to some video`s of the robot:

Update:
added a link to the file if the download fails

Mini_Self_Balancing_Modes.ino (16.5 KB)

Mini Self Balancing.pdf (858 KB)

Hi

Love it :slight_smile: I'm getting a Error 503 Service Unavailable on both the links below your video though?

Geoff

strykeroz:
Hi

I'm getting a Error 503 Service Unavailable on both the links below your video though?

Geoff

The whole site is like that. Has been almost a week with the attachments of the site not working.

added a link to the documentation, hope it works

I managed to download the PDF from google docs.

Cool project...and thanks for taking the time to document it.

Can it spin around on two wheels?

It would be neat if the robot could stand up all by itself (4->2 wheels).

arkadiraf:
added a link to the documentation, hope it works

Perfect now, thanks !

And thanks again for documenting this so well.

Cheers ! Geoff

fungus:
I managed to download the PDF from google docs.

Cool project...and thanks for taking the time to document it.

Can it spin around on two wheels?

It would be neat if the robot could stand up all by itself (4->2 wheels).

There are two video`s the in the second i show a control from an android and there its rotates on two and can stand up by approaching a wall.

Great project and write up! I have started building a 2 wheel version using the arduino minipro, H bridge and 6050.
The motors start turning when the bot is upright so I have something mounted wrong.
These are the 6050 values I get when bot is upright , using this code: accelgyro.getMotion6(&ax, &ay, &az, &gx, &gy, &gz);
484ax -16888ay -1644az -410gx -155gy -254gz
I disabled the lines using 'top motor and motor2'.
Question: how did you mount the 6050? My 6050 is perpendicular to the axis of rotation of the wheels, whith Y pointing down when the bot is upright. Thanks.

Thank you very much Arkadi!!
Your project helped my long time dream come true. I have been able to build a SBR using the info you have given here.
I still need to do fine tuning. Will post the video soon I am done.

Thank you very much for sharing the info!!

problem solved thanks

hi i have a question.Now i have to measure values via serialmonitor.I get really stupid numbers around 2 and smaller than it,after i measure the angles,how should i put it on loop function.(I use 12C and MPU examples directly and my own motor function)