Mega Junior,1284

retrolefty:

Once available your more than welcome to refer your customers to my repository for downloads for your board(s).

That is of course the main disadvantage of using non stock arduino IDE supported AVR chip/board types. And while the IDE does allow for 3rd party expansion via a user hardware folder with core file changes and additions to support different chip types, that work never seems complete in that often when the arduino folks release a new IDE version there is sometimes new side effects or incompatibly problems to those prior installed user hardware supported chips/boards.
They can usually be fixed easy enough once the root cause is figured out, it does represents a continuous effort needed to keep the repository fresh.

Lefty

Yup, perhaps along the way I might pickup some help to keep up on the repository ;).

Not saying this is the end all be all solution, Although I'd like it to be lol, It's just my contribution to the community. If one person uses the downloads for firmware, or references my schematics, or buys or builds one of my boards then I've made a contribution. Although of course like anyone else I'd like it to gain momentum and be among the sanguino and babuino and the like, I'd like for people who need a little more (ALOT MORE) sram and flash to say hey I'll just get a Mega Junior, 1284 for this project.