how many clock cycles take this code to be executed?

hallo everybody,
i am impeleneting a protocol on arduino due and timing is very important , i want to know
how many clock cycles or the time in microsecond take this code to be executed?
if (counts >=0 && counts <=80) b1 = 1;
_ else if(counts >=330 && counts <=410) b1 = 2;_
_ else if(counts >=450 && counts <=530) b1 = 3;
else if(counts >=820 && counts <=1024) b1 = 4;
and how many clock cycles take the for loop to check condition and make anew loop?
Thanks_

If you exactly want to know how long a piece of code takes, you're better off with asm. Because you never know what a compiler will produce.

what about:

int t1, t2;
t1 = micros();
if (counts >=0 && counts <=80) b1 = 1;
  else if(counts >=330 && counts <=410) b1 = 2;
  else if(counts >=450 && counts <=530) b1 = 3;
  else if(counts >=820 && counts <=1024) b1 = 4;
t2 = micros();
Serial.println(t2-t1, DEC);

Of course there should be a "Serial.begin(115200);" command in your setup routine. You should mind that your code execution time depends on the value of "counts" (for counts = 60 only the first line is executed, for counts = 1000 all 4 if's are evaluated). To get the worst case you should ensure proper values for "counts".

I guess your code will take about 4 usec (in worst case), so you have to take into accout that the "micros()" commands take about 1usec each, so you will measure something like 6 usec.

If you want to improve your accuracy you can recopy your code several times between the two micros() commands and divide the final number accordingly. If you want to measure properly below 1us you need to set digital channels using port manipulation before and after your code and measure with an oscilloscope...