Very Basic PCB "Connector" Board Price?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to have a small batch of PCB boards printed, there are no parts required at all, there will be a few standard 2.54mm Single Row header strips soldered on by hand after production. The design is very simple, its an Arduino Nano to UNO shield adapter, flipped, so that it can mount an Arduino UNO shield on one side and an Arduino Nano on the other.
See the picture below for a better idea.

high res

Each connection is defined by a letter, if the letters are the same that means they are connected. There will be through holes on every red dot, none of the grey dots matter and should not appear on the board, just there for slight scale. The outer most rails of red dots should fit an Arduino UNO headers while the inner most rail of red dots should fit Arduino Nano headers. Nothing special only that it's flipped to have the shield on one side and the Nano on the other.
Very similar design to this and this.

I'm wondering how much this would be for 10 boards (to test) and 1,000 boards (for production)?

Thanks in advance

$19.00 for 10 plus shipping, $8.50 for slow, $26 for fast DHL.

1000 - need to get quotes from suppliers.
There is a lst of companies here
http://www.cadsoftusa.com/services/board-houses/
Several provide immediate online quoting based on size, layers, and turnaround time requested.
You could also ask iteadstudio.
For 1000, I imagine it'd be in the $1.30/board range, plus shipping/possibly sales tax/possibly NRE/possibly testing.

CrossRoads:
$19.00 for 10 plus shipping, $8.50 for slow, $26 for fast DHL.

1000 - need to get quotes from suppliers.
There is a lst of companies here
http://www.cadsoftusa.com/services/board-houses/
Several provide immediate online quoting based on size, layers, and turnaround time requested.
You could also ask iteadstudio.
For 1000, I imagine it'd be in the $1.30/board range, plus shipping/possibly sales tax/possibly NRE/possibly testing.

Thankyou very much CrossRoads.