Looking for a degree...

Hey everyone,

I hope this question is appropriate in this forum. I’ve searched around, but didn’t find any similar discussions.

So, I really enjoy engineering in general and have really taken to electronics in particular. I’d like to pursue a formal education, but I’m not sure what direction to go. I’m eligible to retire from the military in about 5 years and I’ve been a flight engineer most of that time. I’ve also completed an AS degree in Professional Aeronautics, but I have lost interest in pursuing that any further.

Does anyone know of a good U.S. school program to look at and what careers those degrees could lead to? Unfortunately, I’m mostly restricted to an online education which had caused me to hit a dead end so many times I’m ready to ask for help. It seems that any program that I could complete with my schedule turns out to have terrible reviews or the degree isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

Thanks in advance for any inputs.

There are many interesting on-line lectures of MIT that can help you to study in your own pace and to learn a bit about different studies

check them out at - Search | MIT OpenCourseWare | Free Online Course Materials -

Thanks for the link. It looks like a treasure trove of useful information.