Transfering UDP packets, WiFly can't recieve any!!

Hello everyone, this is a problem ive been working on for about a week everyday now.
I am starting to go stir crazy, so please help me!
Ive been through just about every UDP example, and none seem to work, nor help me in constructing something that works!!

#include "WiFly.h"
#include "Credentials.h"
#include "SPI.h"

const int pwmA = 3;
const int pwmB = 5;
const int brakeA = 9;
const int brakeB = 8;
const int dirA = 4;
const int dirB = 2;
const int speed = 255;

WiFlyServer server(7778);

void setup() {

pinMode(dirA, OUTPUT); //Initiates Motor Channel A pin
pinMode(brakeA, OUTPUT); //Initiates Brake Channel A pin

//Setup Channel B
pinMode(dirB, OUTPUT); //Initiates Motor Channel A pin
pinMode(brakeB, OUTPUT); //Initiates Brake Channel A pin

WiFly.begin();
  if (!WiFly.join(ssid, passphrase)) {
    while (1) {
      // Hang on failure.
    }
  }

Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.print("IP: ");
  Serial.println(WiFly.ip());

server.begin();
}

void loop() {

WiFlyClient client = server.available();
  if (client) {
    while (client.connected()) {
      //if (client.available()) {
        char c = client.read();
        Serial.print(c);

while(c == 'F'){ // forward
            digitalWrite(dirA, HIGH); //Establishes forward direction of Channel A
          digitalWrite(dirB, LOW); //Establishes backward direction of Channel B
          digitalWrite(brakeB, LOW); //Disengage the Brake for Channel B
          digitalWrite(brakeA, LOW); //Disengage the Brake for Channel A
          analogWrite(pwmA, speed); //Spins the motor on channel A at full speed 
          analogWrite(pwmB, speed); //Spins the motor on channel A at full speed 
          Serial.println("Forwards");
             client.read();
            } 
    }
    client.stop();
  }
}

Is my code. I send commands to the IP and correct port and NOTHING happens. i have opened up the port range on both machines on my router, unblocked all firewalls and tried DMZ as well. Nothing works. I can send UDP packets to myself on my own machine fine.

If i submit 'F' nothing happens!

I have tried all coding libraries on the internet including the more complex WiFi HQ, which wont work, when when i route the Tx/Rx through to 6/7. Still wont start.
Ive tried a new library WiFlyserial and its poorly written and doesnt work.

Apparently its set up to recieve UDP commands anyway, so i shouldnt need the advanced libraries.
Ive tried parsing commands through using $$$, but it says 'BAD CONFIG' every single time. And i cant seem to automate these configs using code, everytime i write it using serial.print, it just prints it and doesnt enter cmd mode. I thought setting 'set ip proto 1' would help since thats setting it to UDP. Do i need to do something similar in the code below? I cant enter commands without having the following code;

while(SpiSerial.available() > 0) {
    Serial.write(SpiSerial.read());
  }

if(Serial.available()) { // Outgoing data
    SpiSerial.write(Serial.read());

Can you only transmit commands when this SPI UART code is present?

Previously i had a WiFly server loading a webpage and command were recieve through localIp/?forwards etc, but this taken about 10-15 seconds to send a command, which is absolutely useless.
Please, help me out here!

thank you

I suspect that the WiFly library only handles TCP servers.

You can set the WiFly to UDP mode and set up a bi-directional UDP pipe. You can also turn on "UDP Auto-pairing" and it will establish a UDP pipe with the first IP address to send a UDP packet to the specified port.

Since you have to do a reset to switch to UDP mode it appears that you can't use UDP and TCP at the same time.

Download and read the Roving Networks "WiFly Command Reference, Advanced Features & Applications User’s Guide".