Graphic LCD (KS0108) library now available

Hello i am new to Arduino i make an Adilson's serial Arduino with Atmega 8 mcu i am using the KS0108 library but i cant get any result in LCD. Did it work only Atmega168 board or not. If i try to upload sketch with LCD connected i get an error message. If i remove the LCD from the board it uploads the sketch but no result.

A problem with uploading only when the LCD panel is connected is most likely due to either incorrect wiring or a short circuit in the wiring or board. This could also prevent the LCD from displaying anything when running a sketch.

Double check all the connections to the LCD panel to ensure they are the same as the diagram in the playground.

Check there are no short circuited wires in the LCD connections. Also check that there is not a short circuit on your board. Check the trace that runs from digital pin 11 to the ICSP pin, it goes near the serial connections (pins 0 and 1) and if its touching it could cause your symptoms.

I don't think its an ATmega8 issue, I have not tested with one but would expect it would work.

Let me know if these tips solved your problem.