433.92 Mhz garage gate opener

Daedalus1632:
is that he full sequence that the receiver needs to hear or is it repeated 3 times?
cause it's visible a sort of repetition
It is the full sequence. I have attached a grab of the logic output that shows the sequence then a long delay and the sequence repeating again. I could have maybe simplified the array to a binary list but the last section does something like a bit inversion so found it easier to just use the delay time array instead. Your plipper has two buttons so you may need to record both buttons and alter the hardware to playback the required sequence or if you only need the open command then use the same hardware as me.
As I only needed one command to open the gate (it closes automatically) I use the momentary switch to control power to the MCU and the sketch just repeats the TX sequence forever until power is removed. No need to worry about putting MCU into low power/sleep mode.

but the last line, 130000 apart (that I think it's a pause), is different, why?
End of sequence. Must be the remote code/design that it looks like the same sequence 3 times (apart from the inversion in the last section)

• is it possible to obtain that sequence just using the receiver module?
    It probably is, though you would need to capture & decode the sequence using a sketch or logic analyser. Maybe this would help though the project was abandoned due to lack of help in doing the Processing code (and me getting a hardware device) :D.

Also, notice the first set of photos I attached: can that group of 5 pins be useful to the purpose?
Don't know. I would either analyse the receiver output or figure out what pin on the fob PIC chip sends the OOK sequence to the radio transmitter.