type k termocouple opamp driven with arduino uno

hello to all! im a newbie but i already built several projects using arduino . my next project was a 4 channel type k termocouple sensor termometer. and as i know there was a termocouple amplifier the max31855. but my problem is here in the phillipines i cant find any. can i used ordinary op amp to drive my termocouple. please help me and thanks in advance.

How about this part instead?
AD595

Or fake it with differential input op-amp into an ADC.

CrossRoads:
How about this part instead?
AD595

Yes, he can get that from http://ph.element14.com/. They can also supply the MAX6675.

oh yes thank you guys i started this arduino thing just a couple of months and i realy enjoy doing my projects .thanks to arduino community you all guys really helps us . more power to you and god bless.

hi . ahm regarding on my project and i just want to expirement on op amp driving 4 thermocouple, since i had a week before i got a max 31855 . i already built op amp to drive my thermo couple. and i can display it on lcd. i just satisfied with the results. my only problem is to have a two decimal point on the reading. can you guys have sample code to display 4 temp from four termocouple via op amp and must have at least 2 decimal point on the display. im sorry for my written english im not good at it. thank u in advance.