bug in the timealarm library

Actually, that is a really good question; I hadn't thought about that.

The count function is probably the only function that I actually need. That is, unless there is a way I can do it in some other fashion; in which case, I certainly don't mind having code in the sketch to handle it. The others I stuck in were to handle some silly thing I was working on at that particular time and I'm not really sure they make much sense looking back.

On that note, a weekly alarm based on day of week can be handled in the fashion I accidentally found: Set an alarmonce for Tuesday at 10AM and when it fires, set one for Tuesday at 10AM. I know, it's not as elegant, but it seems to work.

Frankly though, this is such a cool library. I use it a lot, even for things like turning off an LED. When an event happens, I turn on an LED and set a timer for a second or so from now to turn it off. That way my code can blissfully wander off doing other things and the timer takes care of the details for me. So, you can see why I need the count function ! Heck, updating displays, sounding a bell when the soups ready, testing fire alarms, there's just no end to it.