UserCP link

It would be nice if there was a UserCP link. Currently, the only way I can get to the UserCP is to click on "you have X messages" in the forum titlebar. Isn't there supposed to be a link between Members and Logout?

Also, is there any way you can replace the huge YaBB logo in the top left with an Arduino logo, and have it hotlink to the forum mainpage?

Agreed to all of that. It's kind of a pain. I also instinctively click the huge "YaBB" logo too, expecting to be returned to the index, but instead get sent to yabbfoum.com :o..

Also, is there any way you can replace the huge YaBB logo in the top left with an Arduino logo, and have it hotlink to the forum mainpage?

Or link to the Arduino main site (you can get to the forum mainpage easy enough using the thread tree links at the top of each thread)

I agree with this to.
As a new member, I had a heck of a time figuring out how to get to my profile to change it. >:(

Dan

I´m still looking for a way to change my location....where ist this f**** link :wink:

I´m still looking for a way to change my location....where ist this f**** link

http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=profileCheck;page=myprofile;username=Jean%20Herbes

that takes us to your page, which were not allowed to change (for some weird reason?)

just click on the private messages link at the top of the page

No that goes to Jean Herbes's page (which he/she can change) :P. Yeah, just click on the messages link if you need it.

ok, that wasn´t hard but also not obvious :wink:
See my changes? Yay!

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

ok, that wasn´t hard but also not obvious :wink:
See my changes? Yay!

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

:). Congrats ;D!

SOLVED

(sorry for the delay with this, you guys understand it didn't have a very high priority in my list compared to getting the website to be stable)