Go Down

Topic: [Solved....Should have done this a long time ago] Cloud Not Working (Read 6254 times) previous topic - next topic

DMSM

Hi,

I noticed my device wasn't working, and I found that the Arduino Cloud had deleted my device from it. Starting again, I added a new device. However when I click add property and try to add it, it says "Error creating property". Any help?

ballscrewbob

Double check that you are logging in with the correct user name etc as it is now case sensitive.

The cloud is still quite experimental and not fully supported just yet.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

DMSM

I did that, however it still shows me the tutorial screen when I go into Arduino Cloud, so my device has been deleted. I then proceed to add a new thing. After successfully doing so, when it tells me to add a property, I click on add property, and after customizing it, when i click next, it gives me an error, Error while adding property.

DMSM

Am I the only one with this problem?

ballscrewbob

No you are not alone.

Seems like it also deleted my last test project too and also give me an error when trying to add a property.

Unfortunately the team are off for the weekend so there is nothing that can be done until Monday.
This is an error I saw about two weeks ago and when they fixed it I was able to access my last project.

Which browser are you using as some parts of the online system seem to work in chrome incognito windows on occasion.
Not tried that from here yet but if you want to give it a try ?

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

DMSM

Well, I use google chrome, but I haven't tried the incognito yet, I'll give that a go.

Thanks for the information!

DMSM

I kind of need this fixed by the end of today.... i tried contacting arduino support but it didn't work. Are you in any position to ask them?

ballscrewbob

Yes but only on Monday

Sorry about that.
It is pretty clear about still being beta etc.

If its just coding you need to do then you still have plenty of options.
If its an IOT demo you want to run again there are other options such as thingspeak and easyiot which I use for more stable projects.

ballscrewbob

May 13, 2017, 10:02 pm Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 10:04 pm by Ballscrewbob
Minor update I managed to get a little further in by pre-selecting one of the examples.

Not 100% sure how I did it as I was playing around.
Not getting the error but its not letting me save either ?

sandeepmistry

Hi Everyone,

We've resolved the issue, please try again.

hatipogluhakan

Same problem from turkey, i tried explorer and chrome and can not find any solution.

ballscrewbob

Have you tried clearing your CACHE etc ?

I use CCLEANER.

ballscrewbob

Just confirming there does appear to be an issue once again with CLOUD.

Also seeing issues this side.

Will leave a note for morning. Hopefully they will see it and take a look.

sandeepmistry

Thanks for letting us know about the issues. They should be resolved now.

4U2NVY1

Hi Guys, i am new to this and are battling.......

I have all up and running but the minute i want to start my serial monitor i am told that the serial port is unavailable?

Go Up