Arduino Mega2560 Program uploading problem

Respeted,
I am new user of Arduino and I am facing problem in uploading my code on Arduino Mega 2560 Controller. I am confused which programmer I have to choose.
Please tell me programmer for Arduino Mega 2560.

Regards,

Usman_Rashid:
Respeted,
I am new user of Arduino and I am facing problem in uploading my code on Arduino Mega 2560 Controller. I am confused which programmer I have to choose.
Please tell me programmer for Arduino Mega 2560.

Regards,

You don't require a programmer at all. The mega board has a bootloader already installed on the AVR chip that 'talks' to the arduino IDE and allows the IDE to upload sketches to the board via the USB connection.

Lefty

Respected,
My question was in Arduino sketch, there is an option to choose programmer through which it uploads the program and there are different programmer selection options,i.e
AVR ISP
Arduino as ISP
AvrISP mkII
USBtiny ISP
USB asp
parallel programmer.

Regards,

Usman_Rashid:
Respected,
My question was in Arduino sketch, there is an option to choose programmer through which it uploads the program and there are different programmer selection options,i.e
AVR ISP
Arduino as ISP
AvrISP mkII
USBtiny ISP
USB asp
parallel programmer.

Regards,

Yes there are options. The IDE standard upload button uses the serial USB connection to board working with the bootloader in the AVR chip to load the sketch. However there is in the files menu an option to "upload using programmer" that uses any of six hardware programmer to upload a sketch using the ISP pins of the board. Doing that will erase the bootloader on the AVR chip so all future uploads will have to be via hardware programmer unless you do the burn bootloader option to reburn the serial bootloader back into the AVR chip.

That makes sense?

Lefty