Csharp playground

PaulS:
"Find a real sex partner in California". Really, can't you just attach the damned code?

My opinion that comparing with == it's correct. What would happen if more bytes are sent? Nothing, as expected, because our Arduino sends ONLY 5 bytes.

Then, testing for 5 or more shouldn't be an issue.

• it's a Leonardo Board.

Earlier, a not disappeared from my statement. The C# code you posted earlier does not open the serial port correctly to talk to a Leonardo. To communicate with a Leonardo, the DtrEnable property of the SerialPort object must be set to true. For other boards, setting DtrEnable to true (the default is false) does not affect the Arduino.

I am terrible sorry for that, I replied already to the admin that I wasn't aware of that. Sincerely, that site it's only filehost site, but whateva. And about the question, you right, dude. I can't recall did something good. And I haven't upload a file in ages.

Thank you. It 'kinda' works right now. I get the right port name saved in a variable as I wanted for further use. Problem solved.

One thing remains, though... How can we contact the admins to repair the code in the csharp playground? I am sure a lot of people check that page first, so it would be nice if it will be corrected. And ofcourse, a DtrEnable information with bold and red fonts.