NewPing Library: HC-SR04, SRF05, SRF06, DYP-ME007, Parallax PING))) - v1.7

Sure, here it is:
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
// This example code was used to successfully communicate with 15 ultrasonic sensors. You can adjust
// the number of sensors in your project by changing SONAR_NUM and the number of NewPing objects in the
// "sonar" array. You also need to change the pins for each sensor for the NewPing objects. Each sensor
// is pinged at 33ms intervals. So, one cycle of all sensors takes 495ms (33 * 15 = 495ms). The results
// are sent to the "oneSensorCycle" function which currently just displays the distance data. Your project
// would normally process the sensor results in this function (for example, decide if a robot needs to
// turn and call the turn function). Keep in mind this example is event-driven. Your complete sketch needs
// to be written so there's no "delay" commands and the loop() cycles at faster than a 33ms rate. If other
// processes take longer than 33ms, you'll need to increase PING_INTERVAL so it doesn't get behind.
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include <NewPing.h>

#define SONAR_NUM 3 // Number of sensors.
#define MAX_DISTANCE 200 // Maximum distance (in cm) to ping.
#define PING_INTERVAL 33 // Milliseconds between sensor pings (29ms is about the min to avoid cross-sensor echo).

unsigned long pingTimer[SONAR_NUM]; // Holds the times when the next ping should happen for each sensor.
unsigned int cm[SONAR_NUM]; // Where the ping distances are stored.
uint8_t currentSensor = 0; // Keeps track of which sensor is active.

NewPing sonar[SONAR_NUM] = { // Sensor object array.
NewPing(22, 23, MAX_DISTANCE), // Each sensor's trigger pin, echo pin, and max distance to ping. // OK
NewPing(24, 25, MAX_DISTANCE), // NOK
NewPing(34, 35, MAX_DISTANCE) // OK
};

void setup() {
Serial.begin(115200);
pingTimer[0] = millis() + 75; // First ping starts at 75ms, gives time for the Arduino to chill before starting.
for (uint8_t i = 1; i < SONAR_NUM; i++) // Set the starting time for each sensor.
pingTimer = pingTimer[i - 1] + PING_INTERVAL;

• }*
    void loop() {
  • for (uint8_t i = 0; i < SONAR_NUM; i++) { // Loop through all the sensors.*
    _ if (millis() >= pingTimer*) { // Is it this sensor's time to ping?_
    pingTimer += PING_INTERVAL * SONAR_NUM; // Set next time this sensor will be pinged.
    if (i == 0 && currentSensor == SONAR_NUM - 1) oneSensorCycle(); // Sensor ping cycle complete, do something with the results.
    sonar[currentSensor].timer_stop(); // Make sure previous timer is canceled before starting a new ping (insurance).
    _ currentSensor = i; // Sensor being accessed.
    cm[currentSensor] = 0; // Make distance zero in case there's no ping echo for this sensor._
    sonar[currentSensor].ping_timer(echoCheck); // Do the ping (processing continues, interrupt will call echoCheck to look for echo).
    _ }
    }
    // Other code that DOESN'T analyze ping results can go here.
    }
    void echoCheck() { // If ping received, set the sensor distance to array._

if (sonar[currentSensor].check_timer())
    cm[currentSensor] = sonar[currentSensor].ping_result / US_ROUNDTRIP_CM;
    _}
    void oneSensorCycle() { // Sensor ping cycle complete, do something with the results.
    // The following code would be replaced with your code that does something with the ping results._
    for (uint8_t i = 0; i < SONAR_NUM; i++) {
    _ Serial.print(i);
    Serial.print("=");
    Serial.print(cm);
    Serial.print("cm ");
    }
    Serial.println();
    }
    Now two of the sensors work fine with the ethernet shield, using the pins above. Without the ethernet shield all 3 works.
    I've looked at the 2560 pinout, but it didn't help figuring this out. Also tried several pin configs. I've also tried initializing the Ethernet shield (i.e. setting IP addr etc), but no luck (and tried with the 1.0 IDE as well).
    Only the 3 sensors are wired to the Mega (power via USB).
    I'll try with an UNO with an Ethernet shield and an Arduino Ethernet.
    /Magnus*_