URGENT HELP!!! HOW TO READ DATA FROM ARDUINO TO VB2010.NET

Somebody call Jack Bauer!

1. Getting help on the forum

There are quite a few experienced people on the forum anxious to help you, and help you get as much as you can out of your Arduino. You can help them do that by making helpful posts:

Make an informative subject description, not "help me, I'm a noob", nor something in all capitals. Try to avoid saying "urgent". That's your problem, not ours.
Describe your problem in detail.
If it relates to an electronics part (chip or board), give the exact part number and preferably a link to the data sheet.
Describe how you have connected things like switches. Are they wired to ground? Or +5V? Are there pull-up or pull-down resistors? Post a circuit if there is doubt.
Post your complete sketch (program code)! If you don't you waste time while people ask you to do that.
When you post your code put it between "code"(see # above) tags. You can do that by hitting the # button above the posting area.
If you get an error, post the error (copy and paste). Not just "I got an error".
With coding problems, if possible post a "minimal" sketch that demonstrates the problem - not hundreds of lines of code.
If you have debugging information in your sketch, post your debugging displays.
Describe what you expected to happen, and what actually happened. Not just "it doesn't work".
If possible, describe what you are really trying to do, not what you think might work. For example "I am trying to turn on an aquarium heater and pump at the same time", not "how do I break out of an interrupt?".
Don't double-post (cross-post). Your question will be noticed. If you post it in multiple places you will just annoy people who might otherwise have answered.