MILITARY CODING

Boys :

Sorry for the " rant " that retroLefty amuzed to . I was not aware of the mis-schpelling though . Canadian ; Eh ? The " other-side-of-the-trax " cousins that you guys tend to forget about unless the BUCK is around par ! Then you tend to worry ; a LOT .

Only to be known that the team at LRS did some stuff back then to make those little 1 inch steel cubes within the nose cone , disperse ; kinda " on demand " . SCUDs begone . Testing in Northern Alberta that spring whereby the Patriots were launched from the bellies of the B-52's only yielded the same old reponse . The " guidance " was dubious at best . Cold Lake Alberta is not so cold in the summer . The NEW CF-18's were cool to watch ; and one CAN actually fit 7 city busses in an end-wise fashion within the cargo bay of a B-52 . 174 ft. 10 in. wingspan to boot .

Lefty is right in assuming that I was NOT there in Iraq . He is also right in assuming that this corrospondence is a type of " war wound " . The wound is ONLY of the heart though . It has to do with ALL of our boys and girls that HAD TO serve over there in the first place . George's " weapons of MASS distraction " . OIL , OIL , OIL babes . Look at the NEWS tonight and SEE what is next for a SECURE SUPPLY to Canada's OIL legacy and about how that will be reaped . ( read RAPED ) XLPipeline thru Nebraska's water aquifer . ( state wide aquifer ) Now , that is the raping of the land !

George Custer and the rest of the 6th Cav is rolling over in their graves as the pipeline goes right past the knoll ! What a shame .

I need another " single malted " . Later Gents . This was a funny THREAD . Kudos !