DuinOS: small and simple rtos

I was looking the servo and pulsein, although I could not make tests today. The servo library will have a conflict with the kernel, but I just added to the list of things to modify (as done with the delay() function). The problem is not a big problem: the current library uses the timer 1.

Regarding the pulseIn, I have two comments:

1. The kernel has CRITICAL_SECTIONS, so computation-intensive routines could be used. I don't think this aproach is the better, when using a preemptive kernel for many reasons, but it is still out there.

2. We plan in our group to continue improving this, and one of the main things to do is to get a better integration with the Arduino environment as a whole. This will imply to modify or even rewrite some things. There are examples, of small boards with nice libraries which can manage servos, pwms, pulses and has multitasking. One of them has more than 10 years old an runs on a 1 MIPS old HC11 (@4 MHz in some versions). It's the HandyBoard, wich has multitasking running over a virtual stack machine (IC). So we think this is possible in a near 16 MIPS AVR, but will surely demand some work.

Regards,
Julián