Help needed in taking photos and video at the press of a button

Hi,
I am trying to set up a 4 cameras which can take videos/photos at the press of a button.

Things which I will need:

• 4 micro cameras(the ones which are very small in size) with good shutter speed and sensor. The cameras will often travel at 20 to 30mph. So I guess good shutter speed is needed.
  • 2 Push buttons. One will start and stop taking pictures really fast, and the other will do the same for video
  • Battery which can last atleast taking 50 images/1 min of video recording.
  • 4 Microsd cards and the connectors. Is there anyway I would be able to set up a common adapter to all these cards, so when connected to a computer it will show up as 4 different drives?

So I think I can make the set up using this: http://www.arducam.com/
But can it take images really fast. I couldn't see any information regarding this. It should be able to take like 4 images per second. Also it would be awesome if this set up can somehow support taking videos.

Now another thing I need is a push button which will start taking the photos and stop taking it.

This whole thing should operate from a battery.

I know I am asking for a lot. but all I want to know is the list of products which will work or the specs to look for when choosing the products. Also I would like to know if this is the best way to go for a product like this. This thing will be more like a toy, so I don't want to use really expensive parts for this.

Let me know if you need to know more details about this.

Can a Go Pro be controlled by an Arduino? Bet those could do what you need.

Thanks, but I need 4 cameras and I don't really want to use a gopro. I want to use 4 camera modules. This way it will be a lot cheaper and I will have good control over it.