Just to say Hi!

Hi all, just a quick note to say Hi!

I'm a new Arduino user (had it a couple of weeks now) and think the whole concept, and this board, is great!

I've wanted to play around with this kind of thing for about 10 years, but have just never had the time nor the equipment. It's been really great fun, and I'm now awaiting an ArduinoBT and Arduino Mini too!

This board has been immeasurably helpful too - it was almost disappointing how quickly and easily I got my first sketch up and running (I had been expecting a day or so of tinkering to get it to work, but I had my serial LCD screen hooked up and working within an hour of getting everything unpacked for the first time!).

Looking forward to building some interesting projects.

Welcome in the club.

I you have a wife, girlfriend, kids, relatives, friends, kiss them godbye, from now on you will never have any time left for them :slight_smile:

I you have a wife, girlfriend, kids, relatives, friends, kiss them godbye, from now on you will never have any time left for them :slight_smile:

not so fast. i found they're quite useful to get your projects and ideas sorted. plus they can be used to just babble at them what you've just learned. they're very forgiving.

last but not least, birthdays, christmas and that such are wonderful occasions to actuallay use them phase one prototypes and legitimate the 500 LEDs bargain from ebay.

i'm a family guy i guess.

PS: welcome, maverick.