ArduinoBT on Mac OS X Leopard

Thanks for your reply, dgclogic.

Unfortunately, even after setting read&write permissions to var/lock and /var/uucp, and restarting both my pc and the ArduinoBT multiple times, I still get the same error when I want to upload the test program (Blink) to the Arduino BT:

When I try to upload, there's an immediate short BT-connection, and a spike in the power consumption of the board (from 0.04 to 0.10 A). About 1 second later, the connection is down again, and about 10 seconds without any BT activity, I get this error message in the Arduino-010 console:
"avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "/dev/tty.ARDUINOBT-BluetoothSeri-1": Resource busy"

I also tried to recompile the svn source to remove the serial flushing, but there's an error as well (in the unchanged source) :
"unexpected EOF while looking for matching ''" in /bin/sh; resulting in the build error:
"Command /Developer/Private/jam failed with exit code 1"

Sorry I'm not an experienced Java programmer, although I have some experiences in Cocoa / Obj-C programming. But I'm having difficulties here. Is it maybe possible to check out the last stable 010 version somewhere?

I'd really like to be able to upload my programs to the Arduino BT from the mac. Has anyone of you succeeded in the meanwhile? Or is this a general Leopard issue?

Thanks for any help,

Best,
Michael